Centre of International Relations
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Clingendael International Energy Program (CIEP)
The New Dimensions of Geopolitics [Natural Gas]
The Changed Geopolitics of Energy and Climate and the Challenge for Europe: a geopolitical and European perspective on the triple agenda of competition, energy security and sustainability]
Council on Foreign Relations
Real Instituto Elcano
Oil Nationalism, the Oil Industry and Energy Security Concerns [pdf file]
Russia and Europe: Mutual Dependence in the Energy Sector [pdf file]
Emerging Economies and the New Energy Security Agenda
Revisiting Energy Security [pdf file]
Energy Information Administration
International Energy Agency
Harvard Kennedy School
Journal of Energy Security
Last Oil Shock
Oxford Institute for Energy Studies
- What do you mean by Geopolitics?
- What do you mean by Territory?
- Framing 115 Years of Geopolitics in 230 Words
- What do you mean by Cyberspace, Internet and Cybergeopolitics?
- What are Geopolitical Aspects of Cities?
- The Oil Price, Geopolitics and Geoeconomics
- Rare Metals, Global Power and National Security
- How useful are Maps?
- Words matter in Geopolitics – Czechia or Czech Republic?
- BREXIT and the Myth of National Unity
- Energy Security [Reading List]
- Foreign Policy, International Relations and World Politics [Reading List]
- Geopolitical Scenario Planning [Reading List]
- Geopolitics, Geoeconomics and Geostrategy [Reading List]
- Global Power [Reading List]
- International Boundaries and National Territory [Reading List]
- National Identity [Reading List]
- Natural Resource Scarcity [Reading List]
- Security [Reading List]