- Agnew, J. (2003) Geopolitics – Re-visioning World Politics. Routledge.
- Brzezinski, Z. (1997) The grand chessboard. American primacy and its geostrategic imperatives. Basic Books.
- Dittmer, D. and Sharp, J. (eds) (2013) Geopolitics – An Introductory Reader. Routledge.
- Dodds, K. and Atkinson, D. (2000) Geopolitical Traditions – A Century of Geopolitical Thought. Routledge.
- Flint, C. (2012) Introduction to Geopolitics. 2nd Edn. Routledge.
- Gray, C. S. and Sloan, G. (Eds) (1999) Geopolitics, geography, and strategy. Cass.
- Lévy, J. (Ed) (2001) From Geopolitics to Global Politics: A French Connection. Cass.
- Mahan, A. T. (1987) The influence of sea power upon history, 1660–1783. Dover.
- Spykman, N. J. (2007) America’s strategy in world politics. The United States and the balance of power. Transaction.
Colin Flint: structure-agency, identity, peace networks, geopolitical codes/visions
Virginie Mamadouh: Geopolitics in the 2000s
Leonhardt van Efferink: The Definition of Geopolitics – The Classical, French and Critical Traditions
- What do you mean by Geopolitics?
- What do you mean by Territory?
- Framing 115 Years of Geopolitics in 230 Words
- What do you mean by Cyberspace, Internet and Cybergeopolitics?
- What are Geopolitical Aspects of Cities?
- The Oil Price, Geopolitics and Geoeconomics
- Rare Metals, Global Power and National Security
- How useful are Maps?
- Words matter in Geopolitics – Czechia or Czech Republic?
- BREXIT and the Myth of National Unity
- Energy Security [Reading List]
- Foreign Policy, International Relations and World Politics [Reading List]
- Geopolitical Scenario Planning [Reading List]
- Geopolitics, Geoeconomics and Geostrategy [Reading List]
- Global Power [Reading List]
- International Boundaries and National Territory [Reading List]
- National Identity [Reading List]
- Natural Resource Scarcity [Reading List]
- Security [Reading List]