If you want to improve your skills in this field, please contact us for our in-house training sessions, or visit these Summer School pages:
- D’Angelo, P., Kuypers, J.A. (2010) Doing news framing analysis. Empirical and theoretical perspectives. Routledge.
- Entman, R.M. (2004) Projections of power. Framing news, public opinion, and U.S. foreign policy. The University of Chicago Press.
- Hammond, P. (2007) Framing post-Cold War conflicts. The media and international intervention. Manchester University Press.
- Johnson-Cartee, K.S. (2005) News narratives and news framing. Constructing political reality. Rowman&Littlefield
- Reese, S.D., Gandy, O.H. Jr., Grant, A.E. (2003) Framing public life. Perspectives on media and our understanding of the social world. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
This post is part of our series of posts with similar themes:
- Our Research Paper Template for Textual/Visual/Multimodal Media Analysis
- Our Template for Research into Discourses, Signs and Frames with Qualitative Research Methods
- What are the Key Questions in Visual Analysis?
- Do Our Media Reflect Reality Accurately?
- Critical Discourse Analysis [Reading List]
- Media Representations, National Identity and Foreign Policy [Reading List]
- Media Studies, Media Theory and Society [Reading List]
- Multimodal Analysis and Text-Image Relations [Reading List]
- News Framing Analysis [Reading List]
- Social Semiotics [Reading List]
- Visual Analysis, Photojournalism and News Images [Reading List]