If you want to expand your skills set in this field, please check our Summer Schools in 2018:
McKellar, R. (2010) A short guide to political risk. Gower. Great introduction to political risk including its key factors.
Center for Global Policy
Heidelberg Institute for International Conflict Research
Human Rights Watch
Human Security Centre
International Crisis Group
Reporters Without Borders
US Department of State
Visions of Humanity
This post is part of our series of posts with similar themes:
- Our Framework of Country Risk Concepts
- Our Framework of Country Risk Indicators
- How do you select Country Risk Indicators?
- What do your Country Risk Indicators mean?
- How do you find Country Risk Data?
- Free E-Book about Country Risk Analysis
- How do you become Country Risk Analyst?
- Framing China as Large Export Market
- A Flexible Tool for Impact Assessment of Political Risk Indicators (by Gaia Verhulst)
- Interview with Kai Gehring: Rating Agencies, Sovereign Ratings and the Home Bias